Some cookies are temporary and will disappear when you close your browser, while others are longer lasting and will stay on your computer for some time. We are also using some local cookies tied to local campaigns that will disappear when the campaign ends.
Some cookies are strictly necessary for the site’s functionality, while others are used to enhance the performance and your user experience.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
- Remember what your website language is
- Basic Google Analytics data (Country, State, Browser)
The cookies are used to improve services for you through:
- Enabling the functionality of some specific services like payment which will not work without those cookies
- Enabling a service to recognize your device so you don’t have to input the same information several times during one task
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and to ensure that there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
- Analyzing data to help us understand how you use online services so we can improve them
If you want to delete any cookies already on your computer, please refer to your browser vendor’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu.
You can also find out more about cookies and how to delete and control them on www.aboutcookies.org or click “Help” in your browser menu.